Hiring a Home Health Aide to Help After Surgery in Hospitals
Recuperating During a Short Term Hospital Stay with a Hired Sitter
Often times families find themselves feeling helpless when a heatlh care setback occurs. Care in a hospital setting often times has a shortage of hospital personnel and for that reason a private duty caregiver may ease the stay. Rest assured, families can depend on an “accountable” caregiver we refer to families provided by our nurse registry.
Post-Surgical and After Illness Assistance
Having peace of mind that an extra set of eyes is looking after a family member is priceless. With most hospitals and skilled nursing and rehab centers patient to staff ratio being slim, hiring a home health aide or companion to sit with mom or dad can be the answer you have been waiting for.
Whether you have a loved one at a skilled nursing and rehab or hospital setting, a sitter can help families feel comfortable knowing a family member in critical care is not left alone. Health caregiver to staff ratio at facilities can be limited. Get the peach of mind by hiring a hourly caregiver.
Providing Home Health Aides/CNAs for Area Hospitals Throughout Palm Beach And Martin Counties fir Private Care:
- Palms West – Royal Palm Beach
- Wellington Regional – Wellington
- JFK Medical Center- Atlantis
- JFK North Medical Center – West Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center – Palm Beach Gardens
- Good Samaritan Medical Center – West Palm Beach
- St. Mary’s Medical Center – West Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach Medical Center – West Palm Beach
- Jupiter Medical Center – Jupiter
- Delray Medical Center – Delray Beach
- Boca Regional – Boca Raton