Post-Surgery Care at Home
Helping South Florida Residents Recover in the Comfort of Home Or During a Skilled Nursing and Rehab Center Stay
Whether you had a planned or unexpected surgery, after care recovery is your highest priority. We work with discharge planners at South Florida leading hospitals and outpatient surgery centers to coordinate your care needs. When families experience an unexpected health care setback, most often times family members pitch in to assist while other supplement support with care providers like Accountable Home Care. This is where we can help and supportive services augment quality time with family and help avoid caregiver burnout.
Partnering with Accountable Home Care’s superior in-home care and full VIP services, patients can recover from surgery safely and comfortably, knowing all their needs will be taken care of by their very own “personal assistant” caregiver. Imagine…feeling good knowing that you are not alone in caregiving and that the journey can be shared with a professional caregiver to help.
Advantages of a Personal Assistant Trained Caregiver/Home Health Aide After Surgery
Transitioning back while recovering from an unexpected or planned surgery can be challanging. Often times family members have the desire to help however life’s obligations can change plans. After surgerical care can be challenging. Having peace of mind knowing that care is available 24/7 to help can alleviate unnecessary stress and worry of family members can be priceless.
Experienced Care Support After Surgery
- Hands to assist with running errands
- Meal Planning and Grocery Shopping
- Perscription Refills and Medical Supplies
- Light Housekeeping
- Laundry Services
- Pet Care
As a leader post-operative care and personal care services in South Florida, we understand the physical limitations and share the same goal of recovery. We want to make sure your experience is a memorable one and that a professional caregiver is here to assist you to meet all your post-operative care and personal needs to ensure a speedy recovery.
Post Surgical Care Recovery Services include:
- Transportation to follow-up appointments
- Physician appointment coordination
- Shopping and other household errands
- Medication Reminders
- Bathing/hygiene assistance
- Ambulation supervision to prevent falls
- Housekeepingâ€•laundry, dusting, vacuuming, etc.
- Meal preparation and service
- Respite care for family caregivers
- Assistance with correspondence to family and friends
- Companionship services
- Coordinate Aesthetician services – hair appointment, massage therapy, manicure, pedicure, facial treatments, etc.